So today I turned 7 weeks pregnant.
At 7 weeks, Your baby’s hands and feet are emerging from developing arms and legs – although they look more like paddles at this point than the tiny baby fingers and toes you’re daydreaming about holding and tickling. Technically, your baby is still considered an embryo and has something of a small tail, which is an extension of her tailbone. The tail will disappear within a few weeks, but that’s the only thing getting smaller. Your baby has doubled in size since last week and now measures half an inch long, about the size of a blueberry (click here to view source)
My uterus has doubled in size in the past five weeks. Eating feels like a chore, thanks to morning sickness. I need to pee more than usual because of my increasing blood volume.
Fall Out Boy are one of my favourite bands, however, after hearing this song, I think I’ve changed my mind. It’s hard to believe that this is the same band that released incredible albums like From Under The Cork Tree, Infinity On High and even Folix a Deux.
Young And Menace is probably the most disappointing thing that I have ever heard from Fall Out Boy. I was pretty much speechless the first time that I heard it.
This song took a completely different direction from the band. I expected something that I wouldn’t necessarily love, but this? I have never hated a Fall Out Boy song more.
Fall Out Boy have always been a rock based band. They’ve tried new directions, such as more pop influenced albums like American Beauty/American Psycho and Save Rock and Roll, but never EVER did I imagine them doing an EDM song. It doesn’t feel like the same band that released songs like Sugar We’re Going Down and Thnks Fr Th Mmrs.
I also can’t imagine how they are going to play this song live. Pretty much all of it is made on a computer. How is Patrick going to do those weird pitch shifts live?
I hope that their album, Mania, which is released on September 15th, holds better with me than this song does.
So I went to see the doctor and he told me that, yes, I am pregnant.
So I have done a bit of research and here are some of the stats on my baby!
- The baby is due on/around 23rd December 2017 (we might have a Christmas baby!)
- Conception likely took place on 1st April (which makes sense…)
- 34 days have passed since the start of my pregnancy (apparently). That’s 12%, and means I have 246 left.
- My baby is 4 weeks old.
- This time next year, the baby will be 16 weeks old!
The next few days will be busy, so sorry if there are not any blogs, but I am so excited!
On Tuesday I found out something. Something really big.
My period was really late. I didn’t really think anything of it, until I looked and it was about 10 days late. That’s kinda unusual for me.
So my boyfriend told me to go and take a pregnancy test, just in case. So I went out and bought one (which was not fun…) and took it.
And it was positive.
It wasn’t too unexpected, but it still blew me away. I’m pregnant: I’ve got a baby growing inside me!
Tomorrow I will bring a bit more info on the stats and due date, because I’ve got a doctors appointment later today.
Panic! At The Disco are my current favourite band, and I love to make lists, so why not combine the two? These are all the Panic! singles in the order of favourite to least favourite, from the hit ‘I Write Sins Not Tragedies’ to ‘Death Of A Bachelor’ 10 years later.
And by the way, I have classed ‘singles’ as ones which have an official music video. So don’t give me crap for not including your favourite.
- This Is Gospel – Too Weird To Live, Too Rare To Die – 2013
- But It’s Better If You Do – A Fever You Can’t Sweat Out – 2005
- Girls/Girls/Boys – Too Weird To Live, Too Rare To Die – 2013
- Lying Is The Most Fun A Girl Can Have Without Taking Her Clothes Off- A Fever You Can’t Sweat Out – 2005
- LA Devotee – Death Of A Bachelor – 2016
- Miss Jackson – Too Weird To Live, Too Rare To Die – 2013
- I Write Sins Not Tragedies – A Fever You Can’t Sweat Out – 2005
- Build God, Then We’ll Talk – A Fever You Can’t Sweat Out – 2005
- That Green Gentleman – Pretty Odd – 2008
- Emperor’s New Clothes – Death Of A Bachelor – 2016
- Nine In The Afternoon – Pretty Odd – 2008
- Northern Downpour – Pretty Odd – 2008
- Let’s Kill Tonight – Vices & Virtues – 2011
- Don’t Threaten Me With A Good Time – Death Of A Bachelor – 2016
- Nicotine – Too Weird To Live, Too Rare To Die – 2013
- Victorious – Death Of A Bachelor – 2016
- The Ballard Of Mona Lisa – Vices & Virtues – 2011
- Death Of A Bachelor – Death Of A Bachelor – 2016
- Ready To Go – Vices & Virtues – 2011
- Hallelujah – Death Of A Bachelor – 2016
Also, I do not hate any of these songs, but something has to come last and something has to come first. It is really hard to order about things that you love, and this list will probably change next month. In addition, these are my favourites, not the best, so it is fine to disagree. Why don’t you leave a comment of what your favourite Panic! song is?
I adore baking. It feels so good to produce something which you can eat and enjoy, and share with others for them to enjoy too.
Today I made some chocolate cupcakes. One some of them, I added icing sugar to create a snowy finish. On the others, I stuck some chocolate flakes on them.
I hope to do some more bakes posts soon. Also sorry for the short post, I am just tired and this is all I have done today.
So last night, Halsey came out with this song called Now Or Never. And me being a ‘music nerd’, and a Halsey fan, I decided to do a review.
With Halsey, she is one of the artists which I can say that I have been there from the start. I was there for the release of BADLANDS (her debut album), and knew her before Closer even came out. BADLANDS was such a great album, because I had never heard anything like it.
After hearing Not Afraid Anymore, which Halsey did for the Fifty Shades Darker soundtrack, I was beginning to wonder what her new music would sound like, and whether it would be a big difference from what it was before.
When I first heard this song, it didn’t sound like some of her older stuff. Songs like Colors are very different to this song, but that isn’t necessarily a bad thing.
The verse of the song is almost spoken; it kind of sounds like a Drake song. The chorus is basic but catchy. Generally the song is very average, however I do not hate it because it does bring me some joy to listen to.
Halsey has said in an interview that it will only be one part of her new record, Hopeless Fountain Kingdom, so even people who don’t like this song can hope that the rest of her album, which drops June 2nd, will be better.
However much I did enjoy the song, I didn’t enjoy it as much as some of her older material. I just hope that the new album will be incredible and stick with me for life, like BADLANDS did.